Monday, May 23, 2011

My Son's 2nd Birthday Bash

Last week it was my son's second birthday
He had an awesome time with the kids at his party. Small party but easy to control, you know what its like these days anything that comes easy. lol
I love making different cakes for their birthday's, I ended up making a number 2 race track.
 
I also have made:
My Little pony
A Teddy Bear
Dora Explorer
Number 1 & 15
Butterfly 
which i will blog about another day and show you some photos
join in on some more point and shot over at Sunny & Scout

5 comments:

  1. Love your cakes, you done an Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging :) That cake looks amazing great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the homemade cake, reminds me of the ones Mum used to make and welcome to blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you through DP.
    How good are you! I love making cakes for my kids birthdays. I'm following you with GFC now so looking forward to reading more of your posts :-)
    Sarah @ GettingfromHeretoThere.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic cake!!! Looking forward to seeing some of hte other ones you've done! Feel free to link this up to my DIY party linky!

    ReplyDelete